Thursday, April 9, 2009

Birthdays/ Easter Parts 1 and 2

First off Birthday's

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONICA (yesterday)

(I know this wasn't the picture you posted but I have access ... it makes me laugh)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD (friday)




HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX (saturday)





Easter festivities


(part 1)


Here is a picture from our annual Easter Eggs for the babies at the Provo Cemetery on Tuesday. Pretty colorful I think (if you can see them). This is fun every year especially if your kid isn't the one picking them all up and walking off with them. Owen did awesome this year, I don't think he walked off with any.


Easter Festivities

(part 2)
This is from the annual Nuskin Easter egg hunt on Wendesday. It was pretty stormy and cold so there wasn't very many kids there this year. Here is Hannah and her friend Allie patiently waiting for the hunt to start.



She made a good haul, and had fun despite the cold and rain.

4 comments:

dj said...

nice pic monica!!!

mpmitche said...

Thanks I like it too! Sure was cold that day.

Hillary said...

Owen didn't pick any up because I didn't put him down.

Jennilyn said...

those are two of the cutest little girls ever lol :)