Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Animals Galore!

Libby finally had her puppies last week, good thing to she was HUGE!
She is now our very own Octomom.
Look at how much these little guys love each other!If anyone out there wants one, we still have 7 homes to find. My favorite one (ok so I have several favorites) has already been spoken for by a neighbor. At least one will go to a good home I guess.
Saturday was another fun filled fishing day with Papa, DJ, and Hannah. They all caught their limits, take a look at their loot When my mom and I returned home from a day of quilting at Aunt Gins, they had dinner all cooked up and waiting of us. Hannah devoured the fish, she is quite the eater when she wants to be.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Yay for Shibby! I bet they are getting big.