
Yesterday we went to Walmart aka "Uncle Dan's work" to wander around looking for Birthday presents. Well we stopped at the measuring cups because the last set we bought suck. I grabbed a pair of measuring spoons to match the new set of cups (super cute colors, I couldn’t resist) Thats when Daddy said that we didn't need them because we already had 2 set's at home. Well out of the blue this little voice say's "come on Dad, don't be a jerk"
Thanks boys (you know who you are) we never know what will come out of this litle girl next.
Thanks boys (you know who you are) we never know what will come out of this litle girl next.
3 comments:
Super Funny. However, you know what they say about pointing fingers right? j/k
I wasn't blaming them I was thanking them for keeping us on our toes.
I know.
Post a Comment