Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"Roughing it?"




We had tons of fun "roughing it outdoors" in Oakly last weekend. It was our annual (ok so its only the 2nd year) Halloween cabin weekend. We had lots of fun trying to take pictures of the Moose in the yard (stupid cameras all of them weren't working right).

The next day we decorated spooky cupcakes

then Hannah and the boy's played with the train tracks (check out the scary ghost orb).

After a little while of the kids playing outside, we carved our pumpkins. Hannah's is the one that needed to be surgically taped back together after a few thousand stab wounds she inflicted on it.

What a Cheeser

We hope we have even more fun next year, minus the mice eating the eyeballs in the kitchen of course

3 comments:

mpmitche said...

We did have lots of fun. I hope it keeps going too.

mpmitche said...

What I mean is I hope the tradition keeps going. Although, the fun can keep going too I suppose.

Hillary said...

Yes....continue.