Welcome to the next few years. As soon as I can get "E" to stop coming into our bed I will let you know how long you're looking at. Good thing she is cute!
I would like to thank all of you for your support, But I still hate the penguin! I will never upgrade agine unless it's a praying mantis, or a clown so that other people can share in my hatred.
5 comments:
I HATE THE PENGUIN!!!
But not my daughter. I'm going to start sleeping in her bed cause she allways ends up in mine.
Welcome to the next few years. As soon as I can get "E" to stop coming into our bed I will let you know how long you're looking at. Good thing she is cute!
I bet DJ is glad that he spent that extra $6 on upgrading that cute little penguin.
At least its bigger and you can see it coming at you. The smaller, the sneakier it could have been.
I would like to thank all of you for your support, But I still hate the penguin!
I will never upgrade agine unless it's a praying mantis, or a clown so that other people can share in my hatred.
Post a Comment